Pages
Home
Health & Fitness
Friday, June 4, 2010
Another one of my hair faves!!
This isn't heavy, doesn't weigh hair down, but coats hair with a
protective layer to prevent damage and mend split ends.
http://www.beyondthezone.com/split_mender.aspx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tweet
You May Also Like:
Deity of Hair Plant Shampoo for Hair Loss
I use this and absolutely LOVE this stuff... because it works!!! It softens the hair, cleanses the scalp and hair without stripping your str...
Hand painted natural hair phone cases
So I'm creating natural hair depicted designs to paint onto phone cases. Each case is hand painted and will be one of a kind to each cus...
Product review: hask Macadamia oil hydrating deep conditioning hair treatment
I bought this last weekend, hadn't seen it before but figured since I love their macadamia oil exotic shine treatment, I should try this...
Unstoppable Beauty
Photo provided by: The Keen Spot Ok… so you see a woman of color rocking full and thick hair, bouncing & behaving, and...
10 Causes Of Hair Loss | Hairlosshaven.com
Can proper hair care re-grow hair? The answer, surprisingly, is yes. There is a catch though. The products used on the hair must interact wi...
Product Review: Avanti Silicon Mix Bamboo Leave in
Everyone who knows me and my staple products knows I've been a faithful Giovanni Direct leave in user for 2yrs now since I found a bottl...
No comments:
Post a Comment