Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another satisfied customer, loving her Myrick Hair.

Kathy's hair was thinning out due to harsh treatment and stress. So she
wanted to make her hair look fuller.

First, her hair was washed with Pantene's Full & Thick shampoo and
conditioner, then towel dried. Detangled with a rubber tipped paddle
brush and I applied a very small amount of Cantu's Shea Butter Leave-in,
mixed with a drop of Herbal Essences Body Envy volumizing Gel paying
more attention to the ends. I blow dried her hair using my fingers to
lift hair at roots (with dryer on med heat high air) and focused on the
roots and shaft not on the ends which dry anyway.

Once hair was fully dried, I sprayed John Frieda's Frizz Ease Glossing
Mist through her hair. Then, smoothed down to ends as I brushed hair
back into a high ponytail, which I secured with a banana clip
flat-ironed section by section with a Maxi- glide steam iron set on 5.

When hair was styled according to her desire, I then trimmed her ends.
Then I cut bangs, set the style with a 1 inch iron and finished with
body envy gel to smooth her flyaways.


Get any of the products mentioned in this blog here:
http://astore.amazon.com/myrhai01-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: