Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hand painted natural hair phone cases

So I'm creating natural hair depicted designs to paint onto phone cases. Each case is hand painted and will be one of a kind to each customer.

To order please email me at myrickhair@gmail.com stating your:

• phone model
• what you like to do or what you do for a living (optional)
•how you like to wear your hair the most.

And I will then create something personally for you. I will email an invoice and upon payment send your case to you via USPS.

All cases are $20. Here are some sample photos of designs I've already created. The yellow hairstylist case is available on a first come first served basis. I will comment when it is no longer available.







4 comments:

  1. This is just too cool. I still can't believe you actually hand painted these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yes, they are handpainted. :-)

      Delete
  2. I just emailed you I was hoping your still doing cases please!!! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. where to buy plain clear phone cases

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like: