Friday, February 22, 2013

Product review: hask Macadamia oil hydrating deep conditioning hair treatment

I bought this last weekend, hadn't seen it before but figured since I love their macadamia oil exotic shine treatment, I should try this. Then i noticed the price $2.49 i almost put it back because i assumed it would be $1.00 like hasks henna and placenta paks. I also liked organix macadamia oil deep conditioner, but I ran out and the store I was at didn't have it in stock so I figured this would be the next best thing.

I washed, conditioned and detangles my hair, rinsed and towel dried my hair. I applied this to my hair in sections. Immediately my hair was softened and I could feel that my hair loved everything about this stuff. Section after section my hair felt amazing and the smell... Mmm heavenly. It smells just like the oil treatment so I wasn't surprised. I left this on overnight and rinsed in the morning.

My hair still felt soft, and smooth. It rinsed out clean and didn't leave a residue feeling. My curls were very defined and frizz free. And I could feel that it had penetrated my hair. I noticed a bit of a strengthening affect because there was less shedding when I was styling my hair afterwards. I could see why this was priced a little higher than their other treatments. And I'm glad I decided to go with this. I am very pleased with this, will buy again and would suggest this to anyone who likes macadamia oil, needs a moisturizing treatment or just want to revitalize their hair.

To be quite honest if I had to compare... I'd say I actually like this better than organix macadamia oil deep conditioner. My only gripe... I just wish they made this in a jar or bottle size, it would just make it a bit more convenient.

What it promises: Macadamia oil hydrating deep conditioning hair treatment with keratin, is an ultra restorative, moisturizing treatment that will rejuvenate dry damaged chemically treated or over processed hair. Macadamia oil, native to Australia, is known for its absorbing deep penetrating and cuticle sealing qualities while leaving even the most damaged hair soft and nourished for incredible shine. Treat you hair with this nourishing reconstructive conditioner formulated to bring life back into your lustrous looking locks!

Ingredients: water, cetearyl alcohol cetrimonium chloride, lanolin, quaternium-18, macadamia nut seed oil, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed keratin protein, silk amino acids, black walnut leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, propylparaben, methylparaben, caramel, yellow 5, green 5, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance.









4 comments:

  1. LOVE this stuff! Thanks for the review - bought it after reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stuff is the bomb.com!!! lol. Thank you for reading. I'm really glad you found this review helpful enough to buy it. And I'm happy you love it too.

      Delete
  2. Nice Post.......

    When you use a Deep Conditioning Hair products regularly can help increase the "life" of your hair.

    Your hair elasticity, moisture, color and improve the overall health status due to other emollients and moisturizing conditioner agents.

    The great thing about using deep hair conditioner is that it has a chance to be as effective as possible remnants of hair longer and hopefully help provide warmth to better penetrate.

    15-30 Deep conditioning and heat will really help your hair healthy state.

    Deep Conditioning Hair products


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I want to share about my Hair transplant, before few months I have few hair on my head and I feel shame on me,but thanks to klinik esthetika which can grow my hair due to Hair Transplant .

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like: