Friday, July 9, 2010

Deity of Hair Plant Shampoo for Hair Loss

I use this and absolutely LOVE this stuff... because it works!!! It softens the hair, cleanses the scalp and hair without stripping your strands yet without adding any filmy residue. It has natural plant based ingredients that soothe itchy scalp, help reduce dandruff, and is sulfate free. I use this right before I do my henna treatment.
It also encourages heathy hair growth by stimulating the scalp. Get it here: http://astore.amazon.com/myrhai01-20/detail/B000N62U8G
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

  1. have you really used this?? is it a good product??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... hi jasmine, yes I have and still do use the plant shampoo. And it works for me... I even use it on my lil sis' hair, she has slow growth but since I've been using it on her hair its gotten thicker and stronger so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I haven’t read such unique material anywhere else online.
    hair loss product

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some hair loss during the summer, and the shielo volume shampoo really seemed to revitalize my hair. My hair sprouted out quickly. Although it is expensive, it seemed to allow my hair to return to its normal, healthy state.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like: