Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Review: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo (sufate free)

Ok, I told you guys on twitter that Keracare has finally gone sulfate free. I was at my local beauty supply store in search of a dc or hair mask that didn't have mineral oil; which I've decided to make my own.

Anyway, as I was browsing the shelves, I noticed that Avlon changed the appearance of Keracare's bottles. I picked it up the hydrating detangling shampoo to see if there were any changes in their formula as well. I was pleasantly surprised to see "sulfate free" on the front of the bottle. I just had to buy it and try it.

I was already a fan of this shampoo before the formula change, when I had relaxed hair. It works just as well as it did when it had sulfates, as far as cleansing, rich lather, moisture, and detangling are concerned. I wouldn't recommend this poo for those with a finer texture, oily or thin hair, as it will definitely weigh your hair down which isn't a desired look.

Overall, I like this shampoo and I'm glad I have the option of using it again because its sulfate free. This isn't one of my staples but I'd use it if I needed a moisture boost.

What it promises: •Produces a rich lather to remove exess oils from hair and scalp without stripping •Lightly conditions •Eases wet and dry combing •Repairs damaged areas •Moisturizes •Sulfate free

Ingredients: Water, Disodium Cocomiphodipropionate, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic acid, Lauramide DEA, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Polysorbate 20, Glycol stearate, Polyquaterium-7, Polyquaterium-10, Hydrolized wheat protein, Citric acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diozolidinyl urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbomate, Benzyl salicylate, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha isomethyl ionate, Yellow #5


I also picked up the Humecto condish, review coming soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: