Friday, June 4, 2010

I just bought a bottle of Plant Shampoo For Hair Loss by Deity of Hair.

The plan is to use this until the bottle is done without alternating
poo's. I want to see if this product works as good as the ads say. I
want something that's going to accelerate growth and soften my natural
hair in one product. According to the ingredients there's tuber of
multiflower knoweed, angelica, fruit of rangoon creeper, fruit of glossy
privet, myrobalan root bark of shaggy gruited dittany, ginseng, saffron,
and more that do exactly what I want it to do, along with strengthen and
thicken my hair.
I'll record my results I didn't purchase the matching conditioner... so
I use either of my Organix conditioners.

*sidebar: I also used the tibet
tonic hair growth restorer by deity america and in two weeks it made my
hair grow already. i'm impressed now that i'm using the shampoo as well,
we'll see how how far it takes me in my hair growth journey.

*side note this was originally written 5-5-10 tomorrow I will post an
update on my results, with pics.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: