Monday, March 18, 2013

Product Review: ALTER EGO NEQUAL ENERGIZING INTENSIVE LOTION for Hair loss

I've been using this energizing scalp treatment (for hair loss) occasionally for two years now with great results. Although I haven't experienced hair loss, I started using this to thicken my hair and encourage growth when and where I felt it was slow. I use this when I wear a sew in weave on wash days to give my scalp an extra boost and relieve that insatiable itch that I can't get to under the braids, net, and tracks. I also use this when I'm weave free, on days my scalp gets really itchy. This acts as an astringent/ clarifier. It works by clearing and unclogging the pores, increases circulation and strengthens the hair.

I would recommend this product for anyone experiencing excessive breakage, shedding, or dry/itchy scalp. It really works. You may experience some redness of the scalp due to the minty tingle, but don't be alarmed, that just means its working and only lasts maybe 5 mins.

What it promises: neQual INTENSIVE ENERGIZING HAIR LOTION Stimulating lotion useful in helping to prevent hair loss. Formulated with Capilectine, which contains a "growth factor" that helps to stimulate hair bulb activity. The extract of capsicum helps reactivate and restore energy to the micro-circulation. The synergic action of the Soya and Wheat proteins restore vitality and shine to the hair and rebalance dry and delicate scalps. Maintenance treatment recommended for hair loss due to physiological and/or pathological causes. USE: after cleansing with Shampoo Active Therapy, apply to the scalp and gently massage. Do not rinse off.

What's in it: Aqua (Water), Denatured Alcohol, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrolized Corallina Officinalis Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Nicotinate, Limonene, Linanool, Methylparaben, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Simethicone, Citral, C.I. 19140 (FD&C YELLOW 5), C.I. 42090 (FD&C Blue I)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: